Select Style & Size
Head into combat with the Ride Warpig Snowboard serving as your commander-in-chief for spraying your friends with slush, whipping spins off groomed runs, and dropping into the woods for fresh turns. Designed to obliterate anything lying in its path, this mean little piggy crams extra volume into a shorter, wider shape. This unique design allows you to significantly downsize from your normal park or all-mountain board length for quick-turning agility without sacrificing stability or float.
Its tapered directional shape excels at making turns in fresh powder and laying deep carves on groomers. Making the board even more versatile, the Directional Rocker profile is predominately flat underfoot, with more rocker in the nose than tail, which offers the stability and carving capabilities of flat camber, but enhanced with playfulness at the tips. Since the nose rocker is elongated and it's much wider than standard boards, it floats like a dream in fresh powder.
- Make stylish carves and rip park to pow on this versatile board
- Short and wide shape allows you to downsize from your regular board
- Directional Rocker is flat with a large, rockered nose for float
- Medium flex provides versatility across the mountain
- Performance core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Hybrid glass laminates offer energetic response and snap
- Slimewalls dampen vibration and withstand abuse
- Sintered base adds durability and speed for all-season riding
- Item #RDEM14C
- 142cm, 148cm, 151cm, 154cm, 158cm
- tapered directional
- Effective Edge
- [142cm] 1044mm, [148cm] 1095mm, [151cm] 1121mm, [154cm] 1146mm, [158cm] 1171mm
- Waist Width
- [142cm] 250mm, [148cm] 260mm, [151cm] 265mm, [154cm] 270mm, [158cm] 277mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [142cm] 4.6 - 5.6m, [148cm] 5.1 - 6.2m, [151cm] 5.4 - 6.5m, [154cm] 5.6 - 6.9m, [158cm] 5.9 - 7.2m
- Stance Width
- [142cm] 19in, [148cm] 21in, [151cm, 154cm] 22in, [158cm] 23in
- Stance Setback
- Performance (aspen, bamboo, paulownia)
- Carbon Array 3, hybrid glass (triaxial on top, biaxial on base)
- Cleave Edge
- sintered, stone finish
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [142cm] 60 - 130lb, [148cm] 100 - 175lb, [151cm] 130 - 190lb, [154cm] 140 - 200lb, [158cm] 170 - 220lb+
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 19, 2021
He is 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 182 pounds, and boots size is US10.5. What length is needed?
September 15, 2020
Do you know if there’s any difference between this year and years prior?