Mix it up.
If you like to ride a little bit of everything on any given day at the mountain, then the Ride Women's VXN Snowboard Binding is the right choice for you. Whether you're playing in the park, searching for powder, or cruising down groomers, the VXN offers a responsive ride and comfy feel to keep you happy on the slopes all day long.
Its medium flex is supportive enough for hitting jumps and pointing it down steeps, but still offers a bit of playfulness when taking mellow laps and messing around in the park. The women-specific design features a slightly shorter highback to prevent calf bite. Wedgie footbeds are angled to align your knee and ankle joints in a more natural position, which not only improves performance, but also reduces stress and fatigue so you can stay out there longer. It all adds up to deliver a binding that has your back from opening weekend to closing day of the season.
- Versatile performance for any style of shredding
- Medium flex goes from park to peak
- Women-specific design reduces calf bite
- Slingback highback offers support with moderate flex
- Aluminum baseplate is lightweight and highly responsive
- Wedgie footbed aligns joints in a natural position
- EVA basepad soaks up vibrations and shock
- Micro-Disc reduces dead zone beneath bindings
- Item #RDE00B0