Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Twinpig Snowboard
Leading Ride's Pig army into the park is the Twinpig Snowboard, a freestyle-oriented, twin-shaped rendition of the powerful and popular Warpig. This board is softer and slimmer than its inspiration, but it's still wider than the average twin for a more balanced, higher-volume ride. Camber between the inserts sends us flying off both man-made and naturally-formed features, while longer rocker sections in the tip and tail improve landing stability, deep snow floatation, and turn initiation. A deep, asymmetrical sidecut boosts turning power on our heelside edge, and layered sidewalls improve energy transfer while dampening rough rides.
- Freestyle-oriented all-mountain thrasher with massive, floaty tips
- Hybrid profile with more rocker than camber for park-ready play
- Asymmetrical twin shape blends three radii for smoother turns
- Soft flex for more control when dialing in freestyle maneuvers
- Aspen, bamboo, and paulownia core balances strength and weight
- Slime Walls add damping power and boost wall-to-wall energy transfer
- Hybrid glass balances torsional stiffness for improved response
- Wider than the average twin board, ride 3-6cm shorter than usual
- Item #RDEM161
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.