Select style & size:Select options
The Ride Twinpig is built with an Asymmetrical twin shape and a soft easily manipulated flex to serve as the freestyle oriented version of the beefier WarPig. It's twin shape is built to thrive both regular and switch so that you can work on anything from backside rodeo fives to switch front ten's in comfort and with confidence. Additionally the soft flex thrives when pressed on long rails and when engaged to initiate hard ending turns.
The Hybrid rocker profile works with the Asymmetrical twin shape and soft flex to further the Twinpig's freestyle prowess by providing hard edge engagement with a camber section underfoot and edge catch forgiveness thanks to short rocker profiles at the tip and tail. Additionally this board is built to hold up during years of abuse thanks to its extra thick Cleave Edges, full length aspen core, and extruded base.
- Park oriented all-mountain board for stomping your biggest tricks
- Asymmetrical twin shape is jibby and boosts heelside edge control
- Soft flex enables long presses on rails and smooth turn initiation
- Hybrid Rocker profile is powerful, easily controlled, and forgiving
- Full length Aspen core is extremely poppy, responsive and durable
- Cleave Edge's are thicker to hold up on rails season after season
- Extruded base is extremely durable and long lasting for consistency
- Item #RDE00EX
- Q & A
So much fun!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got to ride this board at a demo last season. Wow! so much fun. I own a WarPig but the TwinPig is like it's more playful cousin. It wants to spin, bonk, slash and jump everything all over the mountain. Get ready to re-learn what it means to snowboard!