Select style & size:Select options
Trident Snowboard Boot
When you're staring down a big mountain line or aggressively carving a steep groomer, you need a boot that's powerful and precise. Luckily, the Ride Trident Boa Snowboard Boot has both of those requirements covered, and then some. Offering unprecedented adjustability, it features three Boa dials for the most fine-tuned fit possible, and its stiff flex and powerful heel hold help you take on the biggest, baddest lines your mountain has to offer. Plus, Ride brought the Trident some new features this year, such as a TPU toe cap and Rebound Heel Counter 2.0 for added protection where you need it.
Boa H3 Focus dials let you independently adjust the upper and lower zones of the boot so you can get the fit and feel exactly how you like it. Meanwhile, the Tongue Tied Boa dial wraps securely around the ankle to prevent heel lift. Not only does heel lift cause added fatigue, it also slows down response, which is a no-no when shredding high-stakes lines. Multi-density heat-moldable foam in the Intuition Wrap Dream liner provides cloud-nine comfort while also enhancing rebound for precise edge-to-edge transitions. The Slime tongue resists breakdown so your boot retains its stiff, lively feel throughout the season. Ride finished it off with a Michelin outsole that uses two different rubber compounds, a phylon midsole, and a shank to provide support, cushioning, and unmatched winter traction.
- Stiff, customizable boot for hard-charging, all-mountain riding
- Boa H3 Focus dials tighten upper and lower zones of boot
- Boa Tongue Tied locks down liner for unmatched heel hold
- Heat Reflective Foil in liner bounces warmth back to your foot
- Heat-moldable Intuition Wrap Dream liner maxes comfort and rebound
- Impacto footbed offers support and cushions impacts
- Slime tongue resists breakdown throughout the season
- Michelin Peak outsole is extremely durable and grippy
- Item #RDE00HE