Cover every angle.
When you're staring down a big mountain line or red-lining a steep groomer, you need a boot that's powerful and precise. Luckily, the Ride Men's Trident Boa Snowboard Boot has both of those requirements covered, and then some. Offering unprecedented adjustability, it features three Boa dials for the most fine-tuned fit possible, and its stiff flex and powerful heel hold help you take on the biggest, baddest lines your mountain has to offer.
Boa Focus dials let you independently adjust the upper and lower zones of the boot so you can get the fit and feel exactly how you like it. Meanwhile, the Tongue Tied Boa dial wraps securely around the ankle to prevent heel lift. Not only does heel lift cause added fatigue, it also slows down response, which is a no-no when shredding high-stakes lines.
Multi-density heat-moldable foam in the Intuition Dream liner provides cloud-nine comfort while also enhancing rebound for precise edge-to-edge transitions. The Slime tongue resists breakdown so your boot retains its stiff, lively feel throughout the season. Ride finished it off with a Michelin outsole that uses two different rubber compounds, a phylon midsole, and a shank to provide support, cushioning, and unmatched winter traction.
- Ultimate adjustability for hard-charging riders
- Dual Boa Focus dials tighten upper and lower zones of boot
- Tongue Tied Boa locks down liner for unmatched heel hold
- Stiff flex offers powerful response and support
- Heat-moldable Intuition Dream liner maxes comfort and rebound
- Impacto footbed offers support and cushions impacts
- Slime tongue resists breakdown throughout the season
- Phylon midsole offers lightweight cushioning and rebound
- Item #RDE00D8