Sage Boa Snowboard Boot
The Ride Sage Boa Snowboard Boot blends a versatile, mid-level flex for tackling everything the mountain throws your way. BOA lacing gets you out of the lot and onto the lift faster than the rest of your crew, thanks to a quick-dial closure that offers a precise fit in seconds, while The Closer lacing guides evenly distribute lacing tension without uncomfortable pressure points.
Seeing that a great time on the mountain starts with comfortable feet, Ride equipped the Sage Boot with an Intuition Plush Foam liner. This heat-moldable liner conforms to the contours of your feet as you ride, delivering a truly custom fit that's both supportive and plush. The Sage also features internal J-Bars for a locked-in heel hold and a heat-reflective foil for added heat retention. Found exclusively on Ride's female boots, Calf Adjustment Technology allows you to quickly adjust the boot's cuff to your calf size with a simple hook-and-loop strap. A die-cut EVA footbed and +Slime midsole offer cushioning and shock-absorption for big landings off features or cruising through variable snow, and a Grip Light sole provides traction on icy or snowy bootpacks.
- Ride from park to peak in these all-mountain snowboard boots
- Medium flex offers quick response and flexibility alike
- Single BOA system provides quick adjustments and a secure fit
- C.A.T fit system contours to your calf for added comfort
- Internal J Bars eliminate heel lift for ultimate response
- Die-cut EVA footbed offers cushioning and rebound
- Grip Light rubber sole gives lightweight traction on snow and ice
- Item #RDE00HS