Get it dialed.
The Ride Women's Sage Boa Snowboard Boot blends a versatile, mid-level flex for tackling everything the mountain throws your way. Boa lacing gets you out of the lot and onto the lift faster than the rest of your crew, thanks to a Boa quick-dial closure that offers a precise fit in seconds, while the Closer lacing guide evenly distributes lacing pressure without uncomfortable hot spots. Seeing that a great time on the mountain starts with comfortable feet, Ride equipped the Sage Boot with an Intuition Plush Foam liner. This heat-moldable liner conforms to the contours of your feet as you ride, delivering a truly custom fit that's both supportive and plush.
The Sage also features internal J-Bars for a locked-in heel hold and an Aegis antimicrobial finish for stink-free wear. Found exclusively on Ride's female boots, Calf Adjustment Technology allows you to quickly adjust the boot's cuff to your calf size with a simple hook-and-loop strap. Since female calf muscles sit lower than their male counterparts, ill-fitting boots have a tendency to painfully pinch and cause pressure points. This simple adjustment eliminates this problem, meaning you'll ride in blissful comfort from first chair 'till last call.
- Versatile, comfortable, all-mountain boot
- Boa closure ensures a locked-in snug fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Aegis anti-microbial coating fights funky odors
- Die-cut EVA footbed absorbs harsh landings
- Rubber Grip outsole sheds weight while boosting traction
- Item #RDE00DK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Just bought these as part of a setup for my wife. She has a slim foot which, these boots are great for. They lace up and are snug a snug fit.