Rook Boa Snowboard Boot
Dialed with a progression-friendly medium-soft flex, the Rook brings you an optimum blend of mobility and support for riders honing their skills from groomers to first tracks through powdery bowls. The Rook's super-convenient Boa lacing system secures the boot's upper and lower zones with the quick spin of a dial, making tightening a breeze especially when you're re-adjusting mid-mountain. On the inside, you'll find a thermo-moldable liner that conforms to your foot's specific contours and internal J-bar supports that lock your heel to eliminate lift when you're mastering your heel-to-toeside carves. Toss in an impact-absorbing +Slime midsole as well as a lightweight Grip outsole for a well-rounded boot that's ready to take your riding to the next level.
- A progression-friendly boot for mastering the entire mountain
- Medium-soft flex is forgiving and ideal for beginners or park riders
- BOA H3 closure system quickly cinches down an exact fit
- Intuition Plush liner is heat-moldable to conform to your foot
- +Slime midsole soaks up harsh landings and absorbs chatter
- Internal J-bars eliminate energy-draining heel lift
- Grip Lite sole uses lightweight rubber for reliable traction
- Item #RDE00HN
What do you think about this product?