Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Phinney Insulated Pant
Just because the sun's shining doesn't mean it's not frigid on the hill, so stay warm in style with the Ride Phinney Insulated Pants. With Ride's ACT3 insulation, there's fleece in the knees and the backside, for warmth where you need it, without turning them into sweat boxes once you get moving. Get a hand from mesh-lined vents on the inner thigh for dumping heat when you start roasting. The 10K/5K waterproof/breathable rating means that the Phinney shrugs off wet winter weather to keep you bone dry, even when Mother Nature has other intentions. Articulated knees and a classic fit keep them moving with you, instead of bunching and constricting. Plus, there are fleece lined pockets, so your legs aren't the only thing that will stay warm. Don't let a little cold ruin your day; the bluebirds aren't the only ones who should be enjoying the mountain.
- Warm comfort and dry protection in modern style
- Waterproof, breathable protection against rain, sleet, snow
- Articulated knees and classic fit keeps style on point
- ACT3 insulation traps heat for comfort in the cold
- Inner leg vents release excess heat when you warm up
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in
- Multiple zippered pockets stash your on-hill essentials
- Item #RDE00EC
- Q & A
Bought as a gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
Bought these as a gift, they fit true to size and are easy to move in