Select your style & size:Select options
Get started on the right foot.
Just because something's labeled as "entry-level" doesn't mean it has to be boring, lacking in comfort, or generally inferior. No, in fact, the Ride Men's Orion Snowboard Boot defies that notion by delivering a customizable fit wrapped within a sleek, supportive external shell. Its traditional lace design remains tried-and-true, outperforming fancier lacing systems with its simplicity and longevity, while the heat-moldable Intuition Plush Foam liner conforms to the contours of your feet as you ride to ensure a truly supportive fit without pressure points. This liner features internal J-bars to prevent dreaded heel lift from slowing you down when you're mastering steeper trails or learning the basics of park riding. An innovative In2grated construction brings you a package that's exceptionally light and low-profile, while the die-cut EVA footbed reduces impact and vibrations at high speeds. A lightweight, rubber Grip outsole rounds out this all-terrain classic with sure-footed traction.
- Progression-friendly, mid-flexing all-mountain boot
- Traditional lacing locks down a secure fit
- Thermo-moldable liner brings you the perfect fit
- EVA footbed eats up harsh impacts
- Anti-microbial coating keeps stinky odors at bay
- Low-profile construction keeps the design streamlined
- Rubber Grip outsole holds steady on slick surfaces
- Item #RDE00DH