Get started on the right foot.
Buying new snowboard boots that don't suck shouldn't leave you down and out in the gutter. The dedicated snowboarders at Ride understand this, which is why they equipped the Men's Orion Snowboard Boot with plenty of comfort- and performance-enhancing features to help you ride hard all season without going broke.
Its traditional lace design remains tried-and-true, outperforming fancier lacing systems with its simplicity and longevity, while the heat-moldable Intuition Plush Foam liner conforms to the contours of your feet as you ride to ensure a truly supportive fit without pressure points. This liner features internal J-bars to prevent dreaded heel lift from slowing you down when you're mastering steeper trails or learning the basics of park riding. An innovative In2grated construction brings you a package that's exceptionally light and low-profile, while the die-cut EVA footbed reduces impact and vibrations at high speeds. A lightweight, rubber Grip outsole rounds out this all-terrain classic with sure-footed traction.
- Progression-friendly, mid-flexing all-mountain boot
- Traditional lacing locks down a secure fit
- Thermo-moldable liner brings you the perfect fit
- EVA footbed eats up harsh impacts
- Anti-microbial coating keeps stinky odors at bay
- Low-profile construction keeps the design streamlined
- Rubber Grip outsole holds steady on slick surfaces
- Item #RDE00DH