Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Swim through the pow.
From hitting the slopes in Utah to record-hunting in Brooklyn, the Ride Men's Montlake Hooded Fishtail Jacket tags along with both warmth and style. It's both mountain- and city-friendly thanks to its waterproof, breathable construction, which not only offers protection against precipitation, but assures day-long comfort. The taped critical seams fortify your defense against moisture, and the flannel lining and ACT 2 insulation bolsters cozy warmth. Plus, the hood and hem are fully adjustable for a personalized fit, and the inner cuffs seal out pesky cold drafts. However, should you begin to heat up, the underarm ventilation dumps excess body heat quickly. This jacket also boasts a protective snow skirt to keep sneaking snow on the outside, where it belongs.
- Stylish ski jacket that blends comfort, protection, and fashion
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you dry in storms
- Regular fit enables freedom of movement
- Synthetic insulation enhances your warmth
- Zippered underarm vents ensure quick dump of heat
- Integrated powder skirt helps keep your layers dry
- Longer cut keeps your butt dry and style on point
- Multiple zippered pockets stash your shred essentials
- Item #RDE00BT