Swim through the pow.
From hitting the slopes in Utah to record-hunting in Brooklyn, the Ride Men's Montlake Hooded Fishtail Jacket tags along with both warmth and style. It's both mountain- and city-friendly thanks to its waterproof, breathable construction, which not only offers protection against precipitation, but assures day-long comfort. The taped critical seams fortify your defense against moisture, and the flannel lining and ACT 2 insulation bolsters cozy warmth. Plus, the hood and hem are fully adjustable for a personalized fit, and the inner cuffs seal out pesky cold drafts. However, should you begin to heat up, the underarm ventilation dumps excess body heat quickly. This jacket also boasts a protective snow skirt to keep sneaking snow on the outside, where it belongs.
- Stylish ski jacket that blends comfort, protection, and fashion
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you dry in storms
- Regular fit enables freedom of movement
- Synthetic insulation enhances your warmth
- Zippered underarm vents ensure quick dump of heat
- Integrated powder skirt helps keep your layers dry
- Longer cut keeps your butt dry and style on point
- Multiple zippered pockets stash your shred essentials
- Item #RDE00BT