Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The MTNPig Snowboard
Featuring a blunted shape and half-moon tail, the Ride MTNPig Snowboard follows in the hoof-steps of its Pig-series cohorts. This directional stick features the same go-anywhere, all-mountain prowess, but with a more hard-charging shape for stiff response and blistering speeds on top-to-bottom runs. Ride gave this versatile swine a tapered directional hybrid camber, which features rocker in the tip for easy float in soft snow, and camber for impressively strong edge hold on hardpack. Vibration-dampening Carbon Slimewalls soak up harsh, high-speed chatter and painfully flat landings, while the Carbon Array 5 Laminates give our ride a lively feel with lightning-fast response. Finished off with a super-fast sintered 4000 base, this all-mountain animal makes short work of flat spots and slow snow conditions.
- Revisited directional board for quick, forgiving all-mountain moves
- Powerful camber, rocker tip, and sinkable split tail to float in pow
- Tapered sidecut for smooth turns with reliable edge hold on hardpack
- Iconic stiff flex for reliable response in tricky situations
- Performance core dials in the best balance of strength and weight
- 3D-shaped Carbon Slimewalls absorb vibrations from rough landings
- Biax glass boosts torsional flex, carbon adds precise board control
- Unlike Ride's other Pig series boards, ride this board at your true size
- Item #RDEM15S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.