Select style & size:Select options
MNT Pig Snowboard
Featuring a blunted shape and half-moon tail, the Ride MTN Pig Snowboard follows in the hoof-steps of its Pig-series cohorts with the same go-anywhere, all-mountain prowess, but with a more directional, hard-charging shape that's built for stiff response and blistering speeds on top-to-bottom runs. It's also got you covered with plenty of float in deep powder and an impressively strong edgehold on sketchy, bulletproof runs.
Ride gave this versatile swine a tapered directional hybrid camber, which features rocker in the tip for easy float of knee-deep pow, and camber all the way to your rear contact points for edges that'll keep you confident on those frigid, no-precip icy days. Bolstering that edgehold for locked-in carves, a Linear Quadratic Sidecut creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip. Vibration-dampening Carbon Slimewalls soak up harsh, high-speed chatter and painfully flat landings, while the Carbon Array 5 Laminates give your ride a lively feel with lightning-fast response. Ride finished this all-mountain animal off with a super-fast sintered 4000 base that makes short work of flat spots and slow snow conditions.
- Faster, stiffer all-mountain variation of the WarPig
- Directional hybrid camber blends stability with float
- Mid-stiff flex caters towards confident high-speed riding
- Quadratic sidecut enhances edgehold and turn initiation
- Lightweight, strong wood core keeps response maxed-out
- Carbon Slimewalls dampen harsh vibrations and impact
- Carbon Array 5 Laminates ensure turbo-charged pop
- Sintered base is ultra-fast and tough as nails
- Item #RDE00EH