It's pretty simple, really: you're looking for a no-frills, straightforward waterproof pant that won't make you look like a jerry. You're not alone. Ride created the Madrona Pant for riders just like you. The slim fit means you won't look like you have no idea what you're doing, but its not so skinny that it looks like its painted on. Beyond aesthetics, the waterproof and breathable construction means that you'll stay dry through everything from dumping snow to spring slush, and the mesh-lined inner thigh vents let you blow off some steam when you start heating up. It features Ride's ACT1 liner, which means it has light insulation in the knees and backside, but still light enough to be comfortable on spring days.
- Technical, stylish winter pant at an affordable price
- Waterproof, breathable protection for dry comfort in the snow
- Liner helps trap heat for warmth on cold days
- Slim fit assures modern style without limited mobility
- Zippered leg vents provide a quick release of heat
- Multiple zippered pockets stash on-hill essentials
- Item #RDE00ED