Simple, steadfast protection
The requirements are straightforward: you just want a simple, waterproof pant that don't make you look like a goon, and thanks to the Ride Men's Madrona Pant, your goon-status will be non-existent. The slim fit means you won't look like an extra from a '97 rap video, but they're not so skinny that it looks like you picked them up in the women's aisle either. In fact, many would claim that the jeans-inspired fit strikes the perfect balance between the two.
Beyond aesthetics, the waterproof and breathable construction means that you'll stay dry from dumping snow to spring slush, and the mesh lined inner thigh vents let you blow off some steam when you start heating up. They feature Ride's ACT1 insulation, which means they have light insulation in the knees and backside, but they're still light enough to be comfortable on spring days. These are pants you'll be glad to wear, from the season's first chair to the last sun-soaked lap.
- A simple, steadfast pant for snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable construction protects against precipitation
- Zonal insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Inner thigh vents dump excess body heat
- Internal boot gaiters safeguard footwear and baselayers
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Slim fit enables a full range of motion
- Item #RDE008Z