Select style & size:Select options
Menacing freestyle weapon.
True to its razor-sharp moniker, the Ride Machete Snowboard dismembers everything from intimidating jump lines to hidden tree stashes with its versatile twin shape and rip-anything medium flex. Although it excels at sending kickers and jibbing, it's never afraid to leave the park's boundaries for some high-speed cruisers or even fresh powder on those stormy days.
Predictable at high speeds, the Twin Rocker profile is predominately flat along the board's effective edge, rising early with a subtle dose of rocker to loosen up the tip and tail. Flat profiles are great at keeping the board stable at higher speeds and controlled on edge, but without the catchy sensation of a fully cambered deck. The subtle rocker along the tips makes it more playful while providing extra float. Ultimately, this hybrid profile maximizes the Machete's versatility, allowing you to ride anything on the mountain with a freestyle-focused approach.
Equipped with a Carbon Slimerods 1.0 core, the Machete gives you loaded pop and smooth-riding characteristics, but without the fun-sapping stiffness usually associated with high-end boards. The Machete achieves this through incorporating a urethane-wrapped slime core that's ultra-damp with snappy carbon stringers radiating from the inserts to the tips. Adding more carbon to the equation, the Carbon Array 3 laminates form a crossing shape radiating from the bindings to the contact points. This extra dose of carbon infuses energetic snap needed to clear the biggest jumps and spring ollies over slow signs. As a bonus for park riding, Roll In Slimewalls dampen impact and resist blowouts when you're jibbing.
- Razor-sharp freestyle board for park and all-mountain
- Flat underfoot for stability at speed and predictable handling
- Subtle rocker at tips for extra playfulness and easier float
- Twin shape retains a well-balanced feel for freestyle riding
- Medium flex for confidence across the park and entire mountain
- Carbon Slimerods 1.0 core lends a poppy feel with vibration damping
- Carbon Array 3 laminates amplify control and power transfer
- Roll In Slimewalls prevent sidewall blow-outs and chips
- Item #RDE00CG