Select your style & size:Select options
Like its menacing name implies, the Ride Machete Snowboard dismembers everything from intimidating jump lines to hidden tree stashes with its versatile twin shape and rip-anything medium flex. Although it excels at sending kickers and jibbing, it's never afraid to leave the park's boundaries for some high-speed cruisers or even fresh powder on those cold, stormy days.
Predictable at high speeds, the Twin Rocker profile is predominately flat along the board's effective edge, rising early with a subtle dose of rocker to loosen up the tip and tail. Flat profiles are great at keeping the board stable at higher speeds and controlled on edge, but without the catchy sensation of a fully cambered deck. The subtle rocker along the tips makes it more playful while providing extra float. Ultimately, this hybrid profile maximizes the Machete's versatility, allowing you to ride anything on the mountain with a freestyle-focused approach.
Equipped with a Pop Rods 1.0 core, the Machete gives you loaded pop and smooth-riding characteristics, but without the fun-sapping stiffness usually associated with high-end boards. The Machete achieves this through incorporating a urethane-wrapped slime core that's ultra-damp with snappy carbon stringers radiating from the inserts to the tips. To maximize playfulness, Ride designed the Machete with torsionally forgiving biax fiberglass. As a bonus for park riding, Roll In Slimewalls dampen impact and resist blowouts when you're jibbing.
- Versatile freestyle board dismantles the entire mountain
- Twin Rocker is predominately flat with subtle rocker
- Twin shape lends a balanced feel for freestyle riding
- Medium flex maximizes versatility for peak-to-park sessions
- Pop Rods 1.0 core is poppy and playful, without being stiff
- Carbon Array 3 laminates increase snap at the nose and tail
- Roll In Slimewalls absorb impact for a smoother ride
- Fusion 4000 base withstands repeated park beatings
- Item #RDE00A5