Progress faster than ever before.
Offering up a softer, progression-friendly flex and an insanely comfortable feel, the Ride LX Snowboard Binding takes your riding to the next level with features normally found on much pricier models. For instance, where else can you find a canted footbed, premium toe strap, tool-less adjustments, and flexible, yet supportive highback at this price? Still searching...that's what we thought.
Ride's Spectrum Chassis features a narrow footprint to allow for more natural board flex, which uses a polycarbonate chassis with stance correct heel cup to maintain a progressive look and feel without breaking the bank. Then, the Wedgie canted footbed naturally aligns to your stance for less pressure on your knees and more board control, while the ThinGrip Plus toe strap snugly wraps your boot without causing pressure points. And to top it all off, the lightweight Spectrum chassis shaves precious weight off your board set-up, without sacrificing the legendary durability Ride Bindings are known for.
- Progressive, versatile, playful binding for all-mountain use
- FreeFlex highback supports while maintaining easy flex
- Canted footbed delivers naturally-aligned stance
- Chassis system uses polycarbonate for flex and response
- Ankle strap conforms to your boot for zero pressure points
- Toe strap snugly pulls your boot back for security
- Tool-less adjustment customizes your setup on the fly
- Item #RDE00D2