Select your style & size:Select options
Intuitive freestyle for young guns.
Taking an unconventional approach to park and all-mountain riding, the Ride Kids' Lil Helix Snowboard offers an easy-turning feel with its radical asymmetric shape and forgiving flex tuned for lightweight riders. This asymmetric twin board features a traditional camber profile for precise control and stability at higher speeds. Camber is also a great choice for dedicated freestyle riders, precisely locking into jibs and boosting off kickers with pre-loaded snap.
Designed with the premise that toe and heelside turning dynamics are radically different, the Lil Helix makes carving easier by deepening the heelside sidecut. Suddenly, heelside turns require much less effort, balancing out the board's carving abilities for an intuitive on-snow feel. For freestyle riders, it promotes easier switch riding for perfecting tricks in the park and stomping switch landings. Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally forgiving, so lighter riders can quickly initiate turns without excess stiffness holding them back.
- Asymmetric board for park and freestyle riding
- Traditional camber offers stability and pop
- Asymmetric twin shape lends intuitive carving
- Medium-soft flex is tuned for lighter riders
- Foundation core of full aspen for durability
- Biax fiberglass provides forgiving, playful feel
- Slimewalls sidewalls absorb impact
- Fusion 1500 base stays quick without regular waxing
- Item #RDE00B6
- Q & A