Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Lasso Boa Snowboard Boot
Wrangling Ride's best features into one hard-charging boot, the Lasso Boa Snowboard Boot is bred for sending cliffs into deep powder, slashing turns in tree runs, and sending the park's biggest jumps. The boot's mid-stiff flex, leaning slightly more towards stiff, provides all the control and precision desired for conquering natural terrain and bigger freestyle features in the park.
The Boa H4 Coiler customizes the shell's tightness to offer an ideal blend of support and response with the quick turn of a dial. Cinching down over your ankle, the Boa Tongue Tied prevents heel lift during high-speed carves, resulting in better response and control with less fatigue. Both dials release quickly for easy removal when you get back to the lodge after riding all day. Preventing pressure points, The Closure Lace Guide evenly distributes pressure from the wire lacing to alleviate painful hot spots, maximizing comfort where other Boa boots fall short. An all-new Waffle Flex outsole provides extra durability and aggressive traction with a lightweight feel when you're hiking to fresh lines and climbing snowy peaks.
- Hard-charging, full-featured boot that thrives from peak to park
- Boa H4 Coiler closure delivers precise fit with twist of the dial
- Tongue Tied Boa lacing prevents heel lift and fatigue
- Intuition thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Waffle Flex sole soaks chatter, flexes naturally, and grips ice
- Internal and external J bars bring support and comfort
- Dual-density EVA insole removes heel bruising from flat landings
- Item #RDEM13U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.