Lasso Boa Snowboard Boot
Wrangling Ride's best features into one hard-charging boot, the Ride Lasso Boa Snowboard Boot is bred for sending cliffs into deep powder, slashing turns in tree runs, and sending the park's biggest jumps. The boot's medium flex, leaning slightly towards stiff, provides all the control and precision desired for conquering natural terrain and bigger freestyle features in the park.
The Boa H3 Coiler customizes the shell's tightness to offer an ideal blend of support and response with the quick turn of a dial. Cinching down over your ankle, the Boa Tongue Tied prevents heel lift during high-speed carves, resulting in better response and control with less fatigue. Both dials release quickly for easy removal when you get back to the lodge after riding all day. Preventing pressure points, The Closure Lace Guide evenly distributes pressure from the wire lacing to alleviate painful hot spots. This lacing guide is unique to Ride Boots with Boa systems, maximizing comfort where other Boa boots fall short. A Michelin Summit outsole provides extra durability and aggressive traction with a lightweight feel when you're hiking to fresh lines and climbing snowy peaks.
- Hard-charging, mid-flexing boot that thrives from peak to park
- Boa H3 Coiler closure delivers precise fit with twist of the dial
- Tongue Tied Boa lacing prevents heel lift and fatigue
- Intuition thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Michelin Summit sole absorbs chatter and grips ice
- Internal and external J bars bring support and comfort
- Dual-density EVA insole removes heel bruising from flat landings
- Item #RDE00HJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This was my 3rd pair of lassos. First day in Jackson hole the BOA broke and couldn't be fixed at the moumtian. I did return them to ride for a new pair but wasted a day in Jackson screwing with a crap product.