Get along, lil' doggy.
Wrangling Ride's best features into one hard-charging boot, the Ride Lasso Boa Men's Snowboard Boot is bred for sending cliffs into deep powder, slashing turns in tree runs, and sending the park's biggest jumps. A Blown Light Apex with gel pod sole provides extra durability and aggressive traction when you're hiking to fresh lines and climbing snowy peaks. The boot's medium flex, leaning slightly towards stiff, provides all the control and precision desired for conquering natural terrain and bigger freestyle features in the park.
The Boa Coiler customizes the shell's tightness to offer an ideal blend of support and response with the quick turn of a dial. Cinching down over your ankle, the Boa Tongue Tied prevents heel lift during high-speed carves. Both dials release quickly for easy removal when you get back to the lodge after riding all day. Preventing pressure points, The Closure Lace Guide evenly distributes pressure from the wire lacing to alleviate painful hot spots. This lacing guide is unique to Ride Boots with Boa systems, maximizing comfort where other Boa boots fall short.
- Hard-charging mid-flexing boot travels from peak to park
- Boi closure delivers precise fit with twist of the dial
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Blown Light Apex sole absorbs chatter and grips ice
- Internal and external J bars bring support and comfort
- Impacto insole removes heel bruising from flat landings
- Anti-microbial coating does away with nasty smells
- Item #RDE00DC