Select your style & size:Select options
Gettin' jibby with it.
Light up high-consequence handrails and mellow jump lines with the skate-like sensation of the Ride Kink Snowboard. Designed for park rats taking their creative fluidity to imposing rails and freestyle features, the Kink is the softest freestyle board in Ride's line. Considering the soft flex, the Kink's ideal for the rider who'd rather lap the park than rip steeps and powder, or for the rider constantly seeking unridden features in urban environments.
The Kink features a Twin Hybrid Camber profile that's predominately camber, with a subtle amount of rocker at the tip and tail. Ultimately, this hybrid profile gives you the poppy feel and locked-in presses of camber boards, but with a hint of early-rise for forgiving landings and catch-free riding.
Giving the board an undeniable smoothness, Roll In Slimewalls feature 3D fiberglass around the urethane sidewalls for better impact absorption and reduced likelihood of blowouts. Cleave edges are built with 50% more steel, so you can jib without worrying about cracking an edge. And because you'll be beating the living crap out of the board, the Fusion 1500 base is easy to repair after urban drops and repeated rail thrashings.
- Skate-like jib board for park and urban exploits
- Twin Hybrid Camber keeps you locked into presses
- True twin shape for a balanced feel, both regular and switch
- Soft flex caters to park jibs, small jumps, and handrails
- Foundation core of full aspen for durability
- Biax fiberglass keeps the board torsionally soft
- Roll In Slimewalls disperse impact and prevent blowouts
- Fusion 1500 extruded base is easy to repair
- Item #RDE00A9