Jib like it's your day job.
From battleship boxes to lengthy handrails, the Ride Kink Wide Snowboard is your accomplice for bringing a smooth, skate-like sensation to snow. Designed for bigger-footed park addicts taking their creative fluidity to imposing rails and freestyle features, the Kink is the softest board in Ride's line for forgiving landings and near-effortless presses.
The Kink features a Twin Hybrid Camber profile that's predominately camber, with a subtle amount of rocker at the tip and tail. Ultimately, this hybrid profile gives you the poppy feel and locked-in presses of camber boards, but with a hint of early-rise for forgiving landings and catch-free turning.
Infusing undeniable smoothness into your jibbing, Roll In Slimewalls feature 3D fiberglass wrapped around the urethane sidewalls for better impact absorption and reduced likelihood of blowouts. Cleave edges are built with 50% more steel, so you can jib without worrying about cracking an edge. More steel also means you can detune the crap out of your edges without taking off the entire thing. And because you'll be thrashing the board like it's your day job, the Fusion 1500 base is easy to repair after urban drops and repeated rail beatings.
- Skate-like jib board for park and urban exploits
- Twin Hybrid Camber keeps you locked into presses
- True twin shape for a balanced feel, regular and switch
- Soft flex for hitting park jibs, small jumps, and handrails
- Foundation core of full aspen for durability
- Biax fiberglass provides a soft torsional flex
- Roll In Slimewalls absorb impact and prevent blowouts
- Fusion 1500 base for easy maintenance and repair
- Item #RDE00A4