Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
For the jib fiend.
Designed for bigger-footed park addicts taking their creative fluidity to imposing rails, boxes, and freestyle features, the the Ride Kink Wide Snowboard is the softest board in Ride's line for forgiving landings and near-effortless presses. The Kink features a Twin Hybrid Camber profile that's predominately camber, with a subtle amount of rocker at the tip and tail. Ultimately, this hybrid profile gives you the poppy feel and locked-in presses of camber boards, but with a hint of early-rise for forgiving landings and catch-free turning.
Roll In Slimewalls feature 3D fiberglass wrapped around the urethane sidewalls for better impact absorption and reduced likelihood of blowouts. Cleave edges are built with 50% more steel, so you can jib without worrying about cracking an edge. Plus, more steel also means you can detune the crap out of your edges without taking off the entire thing. And because you'll be thrashing the board like it's your day job, the Fusion 1500 base is easy to repair after urban drops and repeated rail beatings.
- A snowboard for slaying rails, boxes, and street features
- Wide dimensions good for bigger riders with large feet
- Camber underfoot provides stability at speed and playful pop
- Rocker in the tip and tail allows a more forgiving landing
- Twin shape and centered stance support freestyle riding
- Soft flex increases playfulness and park-friendly feel
- SlimeWalls boost impact absorption and make blowouts less likely
- Cleave Edge is 50% thicker, so cracked edges are unlikely
- Item #RDE00CJ