Jackson Snowboard Boot
From pristine upper-mountain bowls to freshly sculpted park hits, the Ride Men's Jackson Snowboard Boot conquers anything on the mountain thanks to a versatile, mid-level flex matched with BOA's easy-lacing support. BOA H3 Coiler quickly tightens the entire boot with the simple turn of a dial, getting you onto the mountain without messing with traditional laces while The Closer Lace Guide evenly distributes pressure to alleviate painful pressure points.
Customizing the boot's fit and feel, the Intuition Support Liner conforms to your foot's unique shape with its heat-moldable foam. Lock Down Turbo liner lacing combined with internal and external J-bars keep your heel locked down to reduce fatigue and improve response during high-speed carves. The dual-density EVA footbed and +Slime midsole absorb excess vibrations to keep your feet feeling fresh. And for riders exploring hike-to zones, the Flex Light 2.0 sole offers lightweight rebound and cushioning, with extra-grippy rubber for traction where you need it most.
- Rip pow days to rail sessions with these all-mountain boots
- Medium flex provides response and tweakability for all riding types
- BOA H3 Coiler closure system allows quick adjustments on hill
- The Closer lace guides even tension to eliminate pressure points
- Internal and external J bars prevent heel lift
- +Slime midsole absorbs shock and adds cushion for added comfort
- Flex Light 2.0 sole offers superior traction in snow and ice
- Item #RDE00HK
- Upper Material
- BOA H3 Coiler, The Closer
- Intuition Support
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (5 of 10 on Ride's scale)
- Flex Light 2.0
- dual-density EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 1lb 10.4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 25, 2021
Boa lacing snapped after two usages
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
Boa laces snapped on my 2nd time riding. Poor quality assurance.