Select style & size:Select options
This boot is bananas.
Ready to handle some of the craziest big-mountain antics, the Ride Men's Insano Focus Boa Snowboard Boot delivers the utmost in hard-charging response and customization for slaying steeps and deep powder. This freeride boot features Ride's Slime Tongue for increased dampening when you're riding over rough, chopped-up snow and blasting turns at high speeds, while its micro-adjustable Boa Focus closure adds independent customization over the upper and lower zones. This achieves a near-perfect fit over the upper and lower zones through the simple twist of each dial.
Providing cloud-nine comfort, the thermo-moldable Intuition Dream delivers a truly customized fit. Heat mold them right away for a great fit straight from the box, or simply ride a few times to achieve the same foot-conforming support and comfort. Cushioning the blow of heavy landings, the Impacto footbed with TPU heel cradle stabilizes your foot while dampening harsh vibration. Additionally, the airy Michelin Peak sole saves weight without sacrificing sure-footed grip over icy, snow-packed surfaces.
- Stiff-flexing, hardcharging freeride maniac
- Boa closure cinches tight a precise fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- External J bars deliver superior ankle support and heel hold
- Slime Tongue boosts comfort and dampening properties
- Impacto footbed cushions harsh landings
- Grippy Michelin outsole offers traction and impact protection
- Item #RDE00DA