Select style & size:Select options
This boot is bananas.
Ready to handle some of the craziest of big-mountain antics, the Ride Men's Insano Focus Boa Snowboard Boot delivers the utmost in hard-charging response and customization for slaying steeps and deep powder. This freeride boot features Ride's Slime Tongue for increased dampening when you're riding over rough, chopped-up snow and blasting turns at high speeds, while its micro-adjustable Boa Focus closure adds independent customization over the upper and lower zones. This achieves a near-perfect fit over the upper and lower zones through the simple twist of each dial.
Providing cloud-nine comfort, the thermo-moldable Intuition Dream delivers a truly customized fit. Heat mold them right away for a great fit straight from the box, or simply ride a few times to achieve the same foot-conforming support and comfort. Cushioning the blow of heavy landings, the Impacto footbed with TPU heel cradle stabilizes your foot while dampening harsh vibration. Additionally, the airy-light Michelin Peak sole saves weight without sacrificing sure-footed grip over icy, snow-packed surfaces.
- Stiff-flexing, hardcharging freeride maniac
- Boa closure cinches tight a precise fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- External J bars deliver superior ankle and heel hold
- Slime Tongue boosts comfort and dampening properties
- Impacto footbed cushions harsh landings
- Grippy Michelin outsole offers traction and impact protection
- Item #RDE00DA