Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Insano Snowboard Boot
Made for bombing steeps at crazy-fast speeds, picking apart unhinged big mountain lines, and slashing insanely deep powder, the Ride Insano Snowboard Boot is a freeride fanatic's dream. With its super-stiff flex and precise fit, it offers the support and response you need for riding fast and shredding hard anywhere on the mountain.
Boa H3 Focus lacing lets you independently adjust the upper and lower zones of the boot in seconds so you get a perfectly locked-in fit with ease, while lace guides evenly distribute tension to eliminate day-shortening pressure points. A rebound heel counter and Impacto footbed provide cushioning and rebound for big landings off natural features. When you're bootpacking up the ridgeline to your objective, the Michelin Peak sole offers lightweight grip in snowy or icy conditions. Since this boot thrives on exposed peaks and in brutal winter storms, Ride equipped it with heat-reflective foil and new Black Gold liner mesh for added heat retention and moisture dispersion, which helps your feet stay drier and warmer so you can ride all day long in comfort.
- Head up to the gnarliest descents with these ultra stiff boots
- Stiff flex offers response and control for big mountain riding
- Dual BOA H3 Focus closures supplies a secure and pressure-free fit
- Slime Tongue provides rebound and cushioning for all-day comfort
- Internal and external J Bars eliminate heel lift
- Impacto footbed absorbs shock for big landings or variable snow
- Michelin Peak Sole gives lightweight traction on snow or ice
- Item #RDE00HG