The biggest and baddest.
Only the toughest, most protective shred pants can hold up against the wet winters of the PNW, and the Ride Men's Holman Bib Pants are leading the pack. Designed for serious big-mountain shredders, these bibs deliver exceptional breathability and premium waterproofing for unprecedented comfort when you're in whiteout conditions slashing through knee-deep pow.
Ready for winter's worst, the Holman's membrane features 37.5 Technology by Cocona that's printed along the inside to speed up the transport of built-up perspiration when you're working up a sweat, especially on long uphill skins and demanding bootpacks beyond the resort. Forgoing the stiff, restricted movement of lesser bibs, these bibs feature 4-way stretch Lycra for easy mobility, and an Aquapel DWR treatment to prevent them from soaking up excess moisture. Mesh-lined outseam vents quickly dump excess heat on warmer spring days, while the jacket-to-pant interface seals out deep snow from gettiing inside and soaking your layers. They also have a transceiver pocket for backcountry safety, as well as a handy tool pocket for making repairs on the move.
- Exceptionally tough winterproof protection for deep days
- Fully sealed seams and 37.5 tech denies precipitation
- Regular fit keeps your motion unrestricted
- Zippered vents release heat in a pinch
- Adjustable bibs customize the fit
- Boot gaiter keep snow from sneaking in
- Multiple pockets carry along all of your smaller gear
- Item #RDE00BM