Hera Snowboard Boot
Enjoy near-mythical comfort and performance with the Ride Hera Snowboard Boot. Its medium flex makes it versatile enough to shred anywhere at the resort, whether you're chasing powder, bootpacking up to the ridge, or taking laps through the park sections all day. The dual Boa closure system with H4 Coiler dial makes entry and exit a breeze, allowing you to get the perfect fit with the simple twist of a dial. Boa Tongue Tied lacing prevents heel lift, ensuring fast response and less fatigue, while The Closer Lace Guide evenly distributes lacing pressure when you're cranking them down tight. The boot's Calf Adjustment Tech (C.A.T.) allows a custom fit along the rear boot cuff to accommodate the natural contours of your leg. The dual-density EVA footbed absorbs impacts and chatter from harsh landings and choppy snow, and a +SLIME midsole offers tons of rebound to help you spring nimbly from one turn to the next.
- Ride from the ridgeline to the park in these all-mountain boots
- Medium flex is responsive while offering a flexible feel
- Dual Boa system provides a secure fit and prevents heel lift
- C.A.T fit system contours to your calf for added comfort
- Dual-density EVA footbed offers a cushioning and rebound
- Jade Plus rubber sole gives lightweight traction on snow and ice
- Item #RDEM14N
- Upper Material
- dual Boa closure system with H4 Coiler dial
- Intuition Support, Black Gold liner mesh
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Lock Down Turbo lacing
- Jade Plus, +Slime heel pod
- 3D-formed dual-density EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 5] 3lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2021
Great boot but not great for wide feet
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 120 lbs
Loved this book when I originally tried it on. I am 5.5 and this boot cut off all circulation to my toes. I have large arch and the top of my foot had no room in the boot. I love the feel of the tongue tied technology just didn't work for me. That being said, it's a great boot otherwise and I wish it fit my foot.