Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Hera Snowboard Boot
Enjoy near-mythical comfort and performance with the Ride Hera Snowboard Boot. Its medium flex makes it versatile enough to shred anywhere at the resort, whether you're chasing powder, bootpacking up to the ridge, or taking laps through the park sections all day.
The dual Boa H3 Coiler closures make entry and exit a breeze, allowing you to get the perfect fit with the simple twist of a dial. Boa Tongue Tied lacing pulls the shell around the tongue to prevent heel lift, ensuring instant response and less fatigue, while The Closer Lace Guide evenly distributes lacing pressure when you're cranking them down tight. Accommodating the lower positioning of female calf muscles, the boot's Calf Adjustment Tech (C.A.T.) allows a custom fit along the rear boot cuff. The Intuition Support Foam liner features thermo-moldable foam that comfortably wraps around your foot for a custom fit. The dual-density EVA footbed absorbs impacts and chatter from harsh landings and choppy snow, and a +SLIME midsole offers tons of rebound to help you spring nimbly from one turn to the next., and keep the good times rolling season long.
- Conquer the mountain from the ridgeline to the park in these boots
- Medium flex is responsive while offering a flexible feel
- Dual BOA system provides a secure fit and prevents heel lift
- C.A.T fit system contours to your calf for added comfort
- Dual-density EVA footbed offers a cushioning and rebound
- Jade Plus rubber sole gives lightweight traction on snow and ice
- Item #RDE00HR