Select style & size:Select options
Attack steeps, devour deeps.
From the coastal peaks of British Columbia to the interior ranges of the Colorado Rockies, the Ride Women's Hellcat Snowboard ferociously attacks the steep and deep with cat-like balance and razor-sharp precision. Like its predatory name suggests, the Hellcat pounces on unsuspecting powder stashes, high-speed groomers, and steep alpine faces with its responsive camber paired with an aggressive flex pattern.
The directional shape is set back enough to benefit from high-speed stability and buoyancy in deep powder, yet it's still capable of landing and taking off switch when you're dialing in your trick repertoire across the mountain's natural powder park. Ride's Directional Hybrid Camber places camber directly along the board's effective edge, maintaining energetic responsive as you transition from edge-to-edge, as well as providing the snap to send cliffs opportunistically lying beneath the chairlift and pillow stacks residing outside the resort boundaries. Since the nose is accentuated with its longer, early-rise shape, the Hellcat refuses to bog down in the deep stuff, floating effortlessly on every trip to the white room.
- Ferocious freeride board for slaying the steep and deep
- Camber for edge-to-edge response and stability at speed
- Large, rockered nose maintains buoyancy in deep powder
- Aggressive flex pattern for charging at high speeds
- Performance core is lightweight, snappy, and durable
- Carbon Array 5 Laminates for explosive energy transfer
- Carbon Slimewalls dampen vibration and amplify pop
- Sintered base absorbs wax for low-friction glide
- Item #RDE00CQ
- Q & A
Just bought this board for my wife. She used it for the first time yesterday and absolutely loves it. She goes a lot faster and has a smooth ride with more control. It's the best buy this year.