Select style & size:Select options
From the coastal peaks of British Columbia to the interior ranges of the Colorado Rockies, the Ride Women's Hellcat Snowboard ferociously attacks the steep and deep with cat-like balance and razor-sharp precision. Like its predatory name suggests, the Hellcat pounces on unsuspecting powder stashes, high-speed groomers, and steep alpine faces with its responsive camber paired with an aggressive flex pattern.
The directional shape is set back enough to benefit from high-speed stability and buoyancy in deep powder, yet it's still capable of landing and taking off switch when you're dialing in your trick repertoire across the mountain's natural powder park. Ride's Directional Hybrid Camber places camber directly along the board's effective edge, maintaining energetic responsive as you transition from edge-to-edge, as well as providing the snap to send cliffs opportunistically lying beneath the chairlift and pillow stacks residing outside the resort boundaries. Since the nose is accentuated with its longer, early-rise shape, the Hellcat refuses to bog down in the deep stuff, floating effortlessly on every trip to the white room.
- A hard charger for powerful riders who love it all
- Stiff flex is stable and allows for powerful edge hold
- Directional twin shape holds an edge at speed exceptionally well
- Profile blends rocker and camber for float and control
- Cleave Edge steel edges are extra beefy to stay in one piece longer
- Carbon Array adds additional power transfer to the edge
- Super fast sintered base lets you hit top speed with minimal upkeep
- Item #RDE00G4