Select style & size:Select options
Fuse Boa Snowboard Boot
Give your freestyle creativity a kickstart this season with the Ride Men's Fuse Boa Snowboard Boot. Its exceptionally smooth, responsive feel breathes park-friendly fluidity into your riding, while its Slime Tongue increases dampening when you're blasting through choppy conditions. Its traditional lace closure locks down the powerful support and long-lasting durability you've come to love with regular laces, but is supplemented with a Boa Tongue Tied closure that prevents lift from sapping the response and energy transmission.
Internal and external J-bars clutch your heel even more for the utmost in near-instantaneous response. Inside this premium freestyle boot, the Intuition Mobile Foam liner enhances comfort and support with its thermo-moldable fit. A rubber toe cap increases durability and reduces boot profile to fig snugly into your bindings. Other key features include a +Slime midsole for superior cushioning, as well as a Michelin Fiberlite sole for sure-footed traction over icy, snow-packed surfaces.
- Master technical tricks with these premium freestyle boots
- Medium-stiff flex offers support and response for big features
- Lace and BOA system closures provide a custom and secure fit
- Flex Slime Tongue gives rebound and dampening for a comfortable ride
- Intuition Mobile Liner is heat-moldable to give a unique fit
- Internal and external J bars eliminate heel lift
- +Slime midsole adds cushioning for impact resistance
- Michelin Fiberlite sole provides traction on icy or snowy bootpacks
- Item #RDE00HH