Fuse Boa Snowboard Boot
Give your freestyle creativity a kickstart this season with the Ride Men's Fuse Boa Snowboard Boot. Its exceptionally smooth, responsive feel breathes park-friendly fluidity into your riding, while its Slime Tongue increases dampening when you're blasting through choppy conditions. Its traditional lace closure locks down the powerful support and long-lasting durability you've come to love with regular laces, but is supplemented with a Boa Tongue Tied closure that prevents lift from sapping the response and energy transmission.
Internal and external J-bars clutch your heel even more for the utmost in near-instantaneous response. Inside this premium freestyle boot, the Intuition Mobile Foam liner enhances comfort and support with its thermo-moldable fit. You can heat mold 'em right away for a great fit straight from the box or ride with them for a few days to conform the liner to your foot. Other key features include a vibration-dampening Impacto footbed, as well as a Michelin Summit sole for sure-footed traction over icy, snow-packed surfaces.
- Mid-stiff boot made for riding hard and fast anywhere
- Boa locks down heel for better response and less fatigue
- Traditional laces put the fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Impact-absorbing footbed dampens harsh chatter
- Rubber Michelin Summit sole is incredibly lightweight
- Item #RDE00FQ