Not the bad kind of ex.
A perennial favorite thanks to its all-mountain, shred-anything versatility, the Ride EX Snowboard Binding carries you through pow days and park laps alike in responsive comfort. It has a lightweight design and medium flex to help you light it up all over the resort.
An aluminum baseplate ensures lightweight strength and quick edge-to-edge response, while the softer-flexing highback keeps it loose enough for freestyle fun. The Wedgie Footbed is angled to align your knees in a more natural position, which not only enhances leverage for better ollie power, but also reduces joint strain and fatigue. EVA padding soaks up shock and vibrations for a smooth ride no matter what kind of terrain you're shredding.
- Classic, go-anywhere, all-terrain binding for up and comers
- Soft-flexing highback supports while offering playfulness
- Aluminum chassis baseplate shed weights and boosts response
- EVA baseplate cushions harsh impacts
- Ankle strap wraps the foot in secure, distributed comfort
- Toe strap pulls the boot back for a locked-in fit
- Item #RDE00D0
- Q & A
A Good Ex Indeed...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have ridden the Ride Ex bindings for several year and love them. I really like having an aluminum baseplate as it helps me feel more connected to the board, and doesnt lift off the deck under flex. When i picked up a second board this year it was a no brainer as to what bindings I would throw on it. These are great all mountain medium flex bindings. The reason for the 4 vs 5 star review is simply that they are not as pictured. The buckles and hardware are bright silver...if you are picky or looking to black out your set up you may be disappointed as I initially was. Who knows, maybe yours will be black as pictured ;)