Chief of charging, king of the freeride castle, executive of big-mountain shred ... okay, you get the idea. As Ride's stiffest binding, the El Hefe Snowboard Binding delivers the instantaneous response and ultra-damp feel needed to dismantle gut-wrenching steeps, pow-choked chutes, and stacked pillow lines.
Rethinking the way carbon highbacks are constructed, the design gurus at Ride joined vibration-dampening urethane with highly responsive carbon, which provides the next-level response for turning on a dime, while the layered urethane absorbs shock from high-speed riding, choppy snow conditions, and heavy landings. Plus, this binding mounts to both four-hole and Channel boards with its Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc, so no matter what kind of deck you're riding this season, the El Hefe has you covered.
- A sturdy binding for charging all over the mountain
- Aluminum chassis is lightweight and super durable
- Carbon improves response time and turnability
- Layered urethane absorbs shock and dampens ride at speed
- Micro-Disc couples with both 4-hole and channel systems
- Wedgie footbeds yield in-binding traction for good grip
- Item #RDE00CV