Steal the show.
From backside 540s to back-bowl powder, the Ride Women's DVA Snowboard Binding lights up the entire mountain with equal parts play and precision. Its versatile mid-level flex and bombproof Aluminum Edge Chassis produce an all-terrain freestyle binding that's confident charging anything in its path.
Loaded with a urethane-infused Slimeback DE, the DVA offers a tweakable flex from side to side without sacrificing heelside response on high-speed carves. Essentially the same material found in skate wheels, urethane also absorbs vibration when you're cruising over crud and zipping at high speeds down the mountain.
Properly aligning your joints, Wedgie canted footbeds reduce fatigue along your knee joints when you're riding from first chair until last. Canted footbeds also help to leverage more power and control over the tip and tail, especially when you're strapped into a rocker-dominant board. Other key features include a Freestyle ankle strap and ThinGrip Plus toe strap for boot-wrapping comfort and control.
- Versatile performance for ladies who shred it all
- Medium flex handles any type of terrain
- Women-specific design reduces calf bite
- Slimeback DE highback is flexible and absorbs chatter
- Aluminum baseplate is lightweight and highly responsive
- Wedgie footbed aligns joints in a natural position
- EVA basepad soaks up vibrations and shock
- Micro-Disc reduces dead zone beneath bindings
- Item #RDE00AZ
- Q & A
The best binding
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are by far my favorite bindings! The toe and heel straps are super comfy and the high backs are the best! The perfect medium flex binding