Steal the show.
From the snow-blasted summits of the Washington Cascades to the icy terrain parks of the Upper Midwest, the Ride Women's DVA Snowboard Binding takes center stage with its versatile, mid-level flex paired with supportive straps and a urethane-infused highback. This all-terrain freestyle binding employs Ride's Slimeback DVA highback, which uses smooth-flexing urethane for side-to-side mobility without compromising support when you're leaning into heelside carves.
Backed by a lifetime warranty, Ride's Aluminum Edge baseplate is nearly indestructible, meaning this binding will last for seasons to come. Sitting atop this baseplate, the Wedgie canted footbed aligns with your natural riding stance for improved comfort and reduced fatigue, especially if you normally experience sore knees while riding. Another benefit of canted footbeds is improved pop and precision over the tip and tail, especially if you're riding on a rockered board.
The Freestyle ankle strap maintains fluid mobility for tweaking out grabs, yet it never sacrifices support for carving at high speeds or charging bigger jumps. This ankle strap is complemented by Ride's ThinGrip Max toe strap, which is one of the best on the market with its insanely flexible rubber that grips the tip of your boot. Both straps are tool-less adjustable, so you can fine-tune its fit and feel on the mountain.
- Peak-to-park publicity, from snowy summits to terrain parks
- Medium flex balances freestyle flex with responsiveness
- Aluminum Edge chassis for bombproof levels of durability
- Slimeback DVA highback is urethane-infused for smooth flex
- Canted Wedgie footbed aligns with your natural riding stance
- Freestyle ankle strap is flexible without sacrificing support
- ThinGrip Max toe strap grips snugly over the tip of your boot
- Item #RDE00D4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Took these out for a spin today in the park and around the mountain. They felt stable for all mountain and decent in the park! Really liked how easy they were to install on my board.