Whether you're ripping laps at the bike park or embarking on an all-day backcountry adventure, the Ride Concepts Wildcat Shoe is ready to take on any trail with its sticky rubber sole and tough-as-nails construction. And while they share the same features and overall design as the Ride Concepts' Livewire Shoe, they offer improved stability and better ankle protection thanks to the taller cuff. Durable synthetic uppers with anti-abrasion mesh hold up against rocks and overgrown trails, while the tacky DST 6.0 rubber sole locks your feet firmly to the pedals for unwavering composure in rock gardens and steep terrain.
As far as protection goes, The Wildcat Shoes have anti-abrasion toe guards, as well as a fully gusseted tongue that prevents the intake of dirt and debris. These are nice features, but we're most excited about the D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology. D3O is highly shock-absorbent padding that's commonly used for knee pads and elbow guards. By incorporating D3O into the insole, the Wildcat significantly reduces the impact force you feel from harsh landings and long days on rugged singletrack.
- Flat pedal mountain bike shoes with a sticky rubber sole
- Mid-height cuff enhances stability and ankle protection
- Tacky DST 6.0 rubber keeps you glued to the pedals
- D3O padded insole absorbs harsh landings and impacts
- Durable synthetic uppers withstand on-trail abuse
- Anti-abrasion toe guards protect against rock strikes
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- EVA midsole adds cushioning to your step
- Item #RPT0005