Select style & size:Select options
Transition Cycling Shoe
If you're looking for a clipless shoe that's tough enough for gravity trails and bike park laps, yet remains lightweight and breathable on adventurous trail rides, look no further than the Transition Cycling Shoe from Ride Concepts. The toe guard, heel guard, and shock-absorbing D30 ankle pads give you comprehensive protection against rocks and other trail furniture, with some additional D3O in the insoles to cushion the blow from bigger drops and hard landings. Another nice touch is the oversized cleat box, which provides quick transitions in and out of the pedals when you're dragging a foot through corners or dropping in on a technical chute after scoping out your line.
- Burly clipless shoe for enduro, downhill, and aggressive trail riding
- Rubber Kinetics outsole finds grip in all conditions
- PowerDrive internal shank provides pedaling power and stability
- Welded microfiber upper is weather-resistant yet breathable
- Stay protected with molded rubber guards and D3O ankle pads
- D3O high-impact insoles absorb the shock of rough landings
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- 40mm wide cleat box for ease of pedal entry
- Item #RPT000B
What do you think about this product?