Select Style & Size
Powerline Cycling Shoe
When comfort and performance are at the top of the list for a flat pedal shoe, reach for the Powerline from Ride Concepts to keep you charging hard while remaining comfortable on big days. The asymmetrical collar features D3O protection on the inside to reduce impact from confrontations with unexpected rocks, roots, or crank arms.
- Mid-height flat pedal shoes are packed with features for versatility
- DST 4.0 rubber outsole offers sticky grip for enhanced pedal feedback
- High-rise EVA midsole supplies enhanced arch support for comfort
- D3O collar and insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Molded rubber toe and heel caps dissipate force when impacted
- Microfiber upper is water-resistant and breathable for burly trail days
- Item #RPT000A
- Upper Material
- D30 High Impact Zone
- Kinetics DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10] 15.5oz
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 15, 2021
Good customer service, slippy not grippy
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 210 lbs
Coming from Giro and Five Ten previously I was really disappointed with the lack of grip these shoes had. The quality of the shoes was of the absolute highest quality. They run a little big, I’m typically an 11.5 narrow and had to buy a 12 but they’re super comfy.