Why We Like The Commissioner Snowboard
The Commissioner is a directional freeride shape for intermediate to advanced riders pursuing the most performance out of their deck. Featuring a stiff and responsive flex and a directional shape with setback stance, the Commissioner is our favorite companion for seeking out technical lines and bottomless powder at high speeds.
The Hybrid Camber profile is predominantly camber, which offers increased power and control, with a rocker section in the nose to increase float and ease turn initiation. Ride stuffed this board with its lightest and strongest construction, featuring a carbon and aluminum topsheet and carbon-infused laminates that cradle a paulownia wood core to reduce weight. And while it seems that Ride could've stopped there, they added a lightning-fast Race Base to keep you blasting through any terrain or snow type.
- Directional shred deck for going mach 10 and big-mountain lines
- Hybrid Camber profile blends power, control, and float
- Stiff flex is responsive and stable for high-speed riding
- Directional shape increases float in steep, powdery lines
- Aluminum and carbon topsheet increases stiffness and strength
- Carbon-infused glass adds pop and power while reducing vibrations
- Paulownia wood core is lightweight and adds snap
- Sintered base is stone-ground to add speed in any snow conditions
- Item #RDEM15C
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.