Capo Snowboard Binding
The Capo Snowboard Binding doesn't discriminate when it comes to all-terrain domination, charging forty foot kickers in the park one moment, then effortlessly slashing powder and hitting cliff drops the very next. Falling on the stiffer end of the riding spectrum, the Capo caters to experienced riders seeking unwavering support and razor-sharp response for hauling at high speeds down the mountain, laying into swift carves, and sending gigantic park jumps.
New for this season, the cored-out Capo highback retains the uncompromising support you've come to expect from high-end Ride Bindings, while offering a slightly lighter feel. The adjustable heelcup lets you fine-tune the binding's size for a better overall fit, without excess toe hang affecting your carving capabilities. Ride's Urethane Rollbar absorbs excess vibration from fatiguing your riding experience, especially across choppy conditions at the end of powder days. Adding even more cushioning, the Wedgie footbed aligns with your natural riding stance while softening the blow of harsh landings.
- Aggressive binding for hard-charging riders
- Medium-stiff flex excels on steeps and bigger jumps
- Aluminum Infinity chassis for bombproof durability
- Cored-out highback retains response while shaving weight
- Wedgie canted footbed aligns with your natural riding stance
- Freestyle ankle strap with multi-density, 3D-shaped padding
- ThinGrip Max toe strap conforms to your toe like a glove
- Urethane Rollbar dampens vibration from choppy conditions
- Item #RDE00IU