Cadence Focus Boa Snowboard Boot
Progress your all-terrain riding with the responsive control and fine-tuned fit of the Ride Cadence Focus Boa Snowboard Boot. Slightly stiffer than Ride's park offerings, the Cadence is designed for the rider looking to sample everything the mountain has to offer, transitioning from morning pow laps to afternoon park hits without missing a beat. The dual Boa Focus closure system independently tightens the upper and lower zones for the utmost in response and power transfer, and also locks your heel down to prevent energy-sapping heel lift.
Accommodating the lower positioning of women's calf muscles, the boot's Calf Adjustment Tech provides an adjustable fit where your calf muscles enter the boot's rear cuff. An Intuition Dream liner is heat-moldable to conform to your foot's every contour, and a heat reflective foil bounces heat back to your feet for additional warmth. When you're sending it to the moon off of natural features or park jumps, and Impacto footbed absorbs shock and provides cushion, while the Michelin Summit sole offers traction when bootpacking up steep and icy couloirs.
- Ride technical big mountain lines or through the park in these boots
- Medium-stiff flex offers response and control for technical riding
- Dual BOA system makes quick adjustments and dials in a secure fit
- C.A.T. system provides an adjustable fit to your calf muscle
- Intuition liner is heat-moldable to provide a custom fit
- Impacto footbed adds cushion and absorbs shock for all-day comfort
- Heat reflective foil bounces heat back for added warmth
- Michelin Summit rubber sole offers superior grip on ice and snow
- Item #RDE00HP
What do you think about this product?