Why We Like The RIDE C-2 Snowboard Binding
Built for riders who are still on the newer side of shredding and looking for a quality binding that won’t empty our wallet, RIDE brings us the C-2 Snowboard Binding. The construction of this binding is lightweight, durable, and comfortable, thanks to the C-Series Chassis, an aluminum heelcup, and polycarbonate base tray. To keep us in line, RIDE provided us with more leverage over the tip and tail of the board with the canted footbed with a 2.5-degree angle.
- Budget-friendly bindings for riders looking to progress quickly
- The nylon highback combines response and comfort
- The aluminum heel-cup provides optimal toe to heel response
- A smooth ride is ensured by the polycarbonate tray underfoot
- Stay locked-in with the one-piece ankle strap and minimalist toe strap
- Vibrations are dampened by the EVA pad for a fatigue-free ride
- Item #RDEM18C
- C-Series Composite
- Baseplate Padding
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help