Select style & size:Select options
Surf, slash, send. Repeat.
Take the mountain by storm as you surf across open powder, slash wind lips on exposed volcanic slopes, and send intimidating cliff lines with Jake Blauvelt's signature Ride Berzerker Wide Snowboard. Appropriately named, this deck is a balls-out charger, going berserk through pow-filled trees and steep, technical terrain, courtesy of its directional shape and responsive flex pattern.
Using a lengthened nose rocker, the Berzerker effortlessly planes across untracked pow without burning up your back leg. From the front inserts on back, the board's camber delivers stability and response, especially when you're driving turns down steep faces. Adding carbon to the equation, Carbon Array 3 laminates enhance energy transfer for greater precision through turns. A combination of triax and biax glass keeps the board calm and composed at high speeds, but without making it an overly stiff brick when you're surfing turns in the white room.
Ride upgraded the Berzerker with Roll In Slimewalls. Just like regular Slimewalls, urethane-embedded sidewalls deliver the benefits of reduced impact and vibration. However, the urethane is surrounded by fiberglass on each side for increased resistance to topsheet chipping and sidewall blowouts, especially in the event of an impact. Another key feature, the sintered 4000 base glides quickly across deep snow and flat run-outs.
- Ride's premier board for big-mountain assaults and deep powder
- Camber underfoot for high-speed stability and precise control
- Rockered nose improves buoyancy and reduces fatigue in powder
- Mid-stiff flex tuned for charging the mountain at high speeds
- Performance core is both lightweight and highly durable
- Carbon Array 3 laminates amplify snap and control
- Sintered 4000 base glides quickly across fresh snow
- Item #RDE00CE