Why We Like The RIDE Benchwarmer Snowboard
The RIDE Benchwarmer Snowboard is just begging to become one of our starting players in our quiver of boards. The true twin shape and aggressive camber deliver a precise, stable ride for nailing hit after hit in the park. Whether we're working on a back seven or slaying high-speed turns, the asymmetric shaping enhances turn initiation on our heelside, while Impact Plates under each binding help reduce board breaks and improve compressive strength for sending big drops and jumps.
- Performance-focused park board built for sending big features
- Twin Extra Camber profile offers a snappy, hard-charging ride
- Asymmetrical twin shape uses 3 different radii for complete control
- Carbon Array 3 adds tons of pop without creating a stiffer flex
- Performance Core perfectly balances lightweight with high strength
- Hybrid glass provides a balanced torsional stiffness for the park
- Carbon Slim Walls help absorb impacts and dampen ride chatter
- Sintered base slides fast and stands up to the abuse of park riding
- Item #RDEM16G
- 142cm, 147cm, 151cm, 154cm wide, 155cm, 157cm wide, 159cm, 161cm wide
- hybrid camber
- twin, quadratic sidecut
- Waist Width
- [142cm] 242mm, [147cm] 245mm, [151cm] 248mm, [154cm wide] 258mm, [155cm] 252mm, [157cm wide] 260mm, [159cm] 256mm, [161cm wide] 262mm
- Stance Setback
- Performance (aspen, bamboo, paulownia)
- Carbon Array 3
- triax/biax, Carbon Slim Walls (carbon-urethane composite)
- Cleave Edge steel
- sintered 4000
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help