Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Anchor Lace Snowboard Boot
When our beginner boots feel too soft, but the professional-level boots feel too stiff, the Ride Anchor Lace Snowboard Boot feels just right. Ride designed it as a high-performance freestyle boot that's a tad softer than Ride's stiffest boots. It's decked out with all the bells and whistles as a high-performance boot, with a Boa dial, abrasion-resistant shell, and a thermo-moldable Intuition liner that wraps around our leg for complete coverage.
- Traditional snowboard boot built for freestyle riding
- Moderately stiff flex offers an aggressive park performance
- Intuition Wrap liner is thermo-moldable for customized comfort
- Boa adjustable dial designed with classic lace closure
- HDR Premium shell with rubber toe cap for durability
- Black Gold mesh gives moisture management and odor control
- Heat reflective foil bounces warmth back for a boost of heat
- Slime midsole with Zig-Zag for durable, supportive traction
- Item #RDEM13B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.