Select style & size:Select options
The Ride Agenda Wide Snowboard is a freestyle-focused twin that rips the whole mountain without breaking the bank. The predictable soft flex and moderate sidecut offer progression-inspiring stability and easy turn initiation on all types of terrain, while the twin hybrid rocker provides fun jib potential and solid float. This combination allows the Agenda to earn its chops as a younger or newer riders version of the Machete, and the beefed up waist helps prevent riders with bigger boots from experiencing toe drag. Setting you up for success, this board will let you go from the bunny hill and green circles to your first powder day and first tricks in the park all without skipping a beat so that you can focus on riding.
With progression in mind, the Twin Hybrid rocker mixes a light camber section from inserts to inserts to reward proper edge control with two short rocker sections out to the tip and tail that help prevent hang ups when entering and exiting turns. This combination ensures solid edge control and confidence without punishing you with hard edge catch slams. This progression inspiring platform is built on a solid aspen core that provides consistent flex and a super durable and consistent extruded flex that can handle anything you throw at it.
- All-Mountain board made for progression without breaking the bank
- Mellow flex allows for easy turn initiation and manipulation
- Twin shape is easily edged, slid, and maneuvered in all situations
- Hybrid rocker provides powerful edging and forgiving control
- Wide waist helps prevent toe drag for riders with bigger feet
- Full length Aspen core is poppy, responsive and durable
- Multiple layers of glass create excellent torsional rigidity
- Extruded base is durable and consistent for everyday riding
- Item #RDE00F2
- Q & A
The board i got started delaminating after 1 use on the mountain.